Do any of these pain points sound familiar?
- It isn't easy to adequately allocate programs, ideas, community dynamics, exploration, and ideas sharing, generating more ideas
- People cannot easily interact, coach one another, change mindsets (apparent lack of tool, training and agility)!
- I lack time to fully grasp innovation opportunities that would be interesting for the company!
- We are working in silos, reinventing the wheel and sometimes all heading to the same failure over and over!
- It’s challenging to have people bring applications together and promote diversity because we don’t know who has the qualifications, availability, and interests to help and contribute!
- It’s difficult to get ideas and momentum that generate disruptive innovations!
What GenAIz Smart Innovator Assistant can do for you:
Leverage the knowledge acquired in the past to increase the success and scope of innovations.
Have key performance indicators to measure employee engagement with innovation and take action to improve the innovation process when needed.
Be able to identify and correct any deviations from innovation best practices and thus trigger adequate training with staff.
Benefit from sharing information and methodologies within the organization and the innovation ecosystem, following Open Science principles.
Decide on the right priorities based on available resources.
Have a tool to make a collective decision based on facts and data rather than intuition.
Better qualify and quantify innovations.
Maintain knowledge of past initiatives and ideas so as not to "reinvent the wheel".